Immatics presenting at HW CAR-TCR Summit
Aug 28 - Sep 01, 2023
Join us at the he 8th CAR-TCR Summit, an end-to-end forum for the global network of autologous and allogeneic cell therapy drug developers.
Wednesday, August 30, 1:30 PM (ET)
- Session: Post-Lunch: Reducing Vein-to-Vein Time to Improve Speed to Patient
- Speaker: Ali Mohamed, Senior Vice President, CMC, Immatics
- Presentation: Streamlining Manufacturing Processes to Improve Vein-to-Vein Time
- Discussing the evolution of the manufacturing process for TCR-T cell therapies through various stages of clinical development
- Enhancing manufacturing and optimizing QC testing
- Making continuous improvements to expedite release testing and reduction of vein-to-vein time
Friday, September 1, 11:00 AM (ET)
- Session: Morning Session: Sharing Clinical Results & Strategy for Solid Tumor Treatments
- Speaker: Delfi Krishna, Vice President, Cell Therapy Portfolio Development, Immatics
- Presentation: Understanding the Impact of Patient & Product Characteristics on the Clinical Outcome of Autologous TCR-T Therapy
- Sharing clinical results from a clinical TCR-T trial in PRAME-positive patients
- Discussing clinical relevance of patient characteristics
- Exploring impact of cell product manufacturing on engraftment, persistence and tumor infiltration
We are looking forward to meeting you!
For more information visit the event's homepage.