Immatics presenting at Hanson Wade CAR TCR Summit Europe
Feb 17, 2021 from 10:15 AM to 11:15 AM CET
The CAR-TCR Digital Summit Europe (February 16-18) aims to unravel technical challenges across R&D, translation, scale&delivery in the field of CAR-T and TCR-T therapy and to provide the European CAR-TCR community with a platform to learn, collaborate and gain actionable insights to advance their immunotherapy for clinical and commercial success. Don’t miss Immatics’ CMO Cedrik Britten discussing key developments in the CAR-TCR field with other industry leaders.
Wednesday, February 17, 10:15am CET
Industry Leaders‘ Fireside Chat
- Discussing key developments in CAR-TCR this year, and outlining areas of focus going forward
- Is allogeneic the future? Considering the evolving therapeutic landscape and the future balance of modalities
- Managing competition in the cell therapy space with record numbers of candidates in the clinic, novel constructs, and expanded indications, how can companies find their niche?
- Reflecting on 2020: sharing lessons learned in unprecedented disruption, and preparing for the ongoing impact of COVID-19 on the cell therapy industry, from patient T cell fitness post-infection or vaccination, to maintaining supply and scale
- Lessons learnt to date in commercial settings and efforts to maximise the footprint of T cell intervention
Adrian Bot, VP Kite Pharma
Dolores Schendel, CEO&CSO Medigene
Helen Tayton-Martin, CBO Adaptimmune
Cedrik Britten, CMO Immatics
André Choulika, CEO Cellectis
In collaboration with BioSpace, the event organizers interviewed Cedrik Britten on his views of the current status of the CAR-TCR field. You can read the interview ahead of the event here.
We are looking forward to meeting you virtually!
Learn more about the Hanson Wade CAR-TCR Summit Europe here.