Immatics presenting at BioProcess International US West
Mar 14 - Mar 17, 2022
Join Immatics at this hybrid event and learn how to improve process efficiencies and maintain product quality across all phases of bioprocessing!
Wednesday, March 16, 2022, 8:50 am - 9:30 am PST
Plenary Panel Discussion: Cell & Gene Therapy CMC : An Innovation or Iteration in Biotech Principles and Practice?
- Jeffrey Baker, Senior Fellow, NIIMBL, Senior Strategy Advisor of CBI, MIT
- Ali Mohamed, VP CMC, Immatics
- Mark Bailey, Director CMC, Homology Medicines
- Sara Mills, Principal, Dark Horse Consulting Group
Wednesday, March 16, 2022, 11:00 am - 11:30 am PST
Presentation: Optimization of TCR-T Manufacturing to Improve Quality and Yields
- Generating T cells genetically modified with a tumor target-specific TCR
- Reviewing current and future manufacturing innovations
- Outlining measures to support process consistency and reproducibility
Presenter: Ali Mohamed VP, CMC at Immatics
We are looking forward to e-meeting you!
For more information visit the event's homepage: BioProcess International US West | Bioprocessing Conference (informaconnect.com)
San Diego, USA