Gene and Cell Therapy Online Conference
Jun 23, 2020
Regulatory CMC, Quality Development & Manufacturing: Recent Strategies, Perspectives, and Expectations
Join us on June 23 for the Gene and Cell Therapy Conference – live and online! E-meet VP CMC Mohamed Ali and get latest updates on our Immatics TCR-T cell developments.
Tuesday, June 23, 10.40am – 11.20am EST (3.50pm GMT/ 4.50pm CET)
Strategies to improve the manufacturing turnaround time while manufacturing younger TCR-T cells
- Immatics utilizes a proprietary tumor antigen/targets discovery platform, XPRESIDENT® which identifies tumor targets and screen cognate TCRs for off-target toxicities
- These targets and cognate TCRs are used as the basis of various Immatics’ Adoptive Cell Therapy programs
- Various TCR T cell products have been developed and manufactured under cGMP conditions to meet preset safety & efficacy release criteria for patient infusion for the various clinical trials (IMA101, 201, 202, and 203)
- Manufacturing of engineered TCR T cells in under 6 days has been accomplished with “infusion ready” time under 12-days from leukapheresis collection to ready for patient infusion
- TCR engineered T cells manufactured in the short process are younger and exhibit an improved memory phenotype as well as better in vivo
We are looking forward to e-meeting you!
Learn more about the Gene and Cell Therapy Online Conference here.