CAR-TCR Summit Europe
Feb 24 - Feb 27, 2020
The CAR-TCR Summit Europe is the leading industry-dedicated summit focused on overcoming current bottlenecks in translation, scale and delivery to build the infrastructure required to successfully treat patients around the world.
Join Immatics and others to engineer a cancer-free world at the 3rd Annual CAR-TCR Summit Europe in London, UK. Do not miss the opportunity and get to know Immatics’ latest advances in TCR T-cell therapies.
Monday, February 24, 9-11am
Manufacturing for an Allogeneic Future
- Overcome variation in starting materials with uniform cells sourced from healthy donors
- Control and predict safety and efficacy with standardized cell banks
- Creating reproducible and consistent products, managing quality specifications
- Explore methods to carry out large scale expansion whilst preserving efficacy and potency
- Lessons learned to translate reproducible, safe and virus free constructs
Workshop Leader : Ali Mohamed, Vice President CMC
Tuesday, February 25, 11-11:30am
Manufacturing Track - Disrupting Current Processes to Shorten Manufacturing Times
Strategies to Improve Manufacturing Turnaround Time
- Discuss the risk of disrupting regulatory norms to revolutionize timescale to 1-5 days
- Review data to decipher whether it is possible to carry out release testing before material is placed into manufacturing machinery
- Outline QA test or electronic test records to speed up the availability of drugs
Speaker: Ali Mohamed, Vice President CMC
Wednesday, February 26, 2.30-3.30pm
Manufacturing Track - Panel Discussion
How to improve process development for CAR-TCR cell manufacturing
Panelist: Ali Mohamed, Vice President CMC
Thursday, February 27, 9-9:30am
Solid Tumor Track - Cell Trafficking and Tumor Penetration
ACTallo®: Off-the-Shelf, TCR-Engineered Vγ9δ2 T Cells for the Treatment of Solid Cancer
- Vγ9δ2 T cells have a natural ability to infiltrate solid cancer, independent of the presence of αβ T cells
- When present in patients’ cancer, Vγ9δ2 T cells correlate with positive prognosis
- With ACTallo®, we intend to leverage Vγ9δ2 T cells to develop a novel generation of TCR-engineered allogeneic cell therapies, with features distinctive from other off-the-shelf modalities
Speaker: Yannick Bulliard, Director Translational Development
What are the key challenges in developing off-the-shelf cell therapies? Read about Yannick Bulliard’s experiences at Immatics and how to further improve their success – an interview in the new CARTCR magazine. Download
We are looking forward to interesting and exciting discussions.
You can find further information on the CAR-TCR Summit Europe here.